2008/05/06

KHHF1078

Ok, I'm going to start with my car, it's file.
File folder is red in colour and labelled with a red sticker reading "KH10/78". Next to the sticker, written in black ink, is the RCMP "PC Code" "KHHF1078". I'm told that all the Mustangs began with KHHF and the Camaros with KHHC. Why, can't tell you? The first number designates the year, in this case 1991. The 93 Mustangs, I can confirm, all start with "3", at least the files I have. My car was purchased at Healy Ford in Edmonton, but at the time, Healy Ford was on Jasper Avenue. Total price on the invoice, $13,737.10 big Canadian dollars. Of course, the good old Liberal government stole an additional $961.59 in GST. The invoice lists it as a "5.0 L" with "Block Heater, Air Conditioner, 135 AMP ALT," and drum roll please, "Special Service Pkg". So there you have it. It's official. The only reason I say this is because some people, or persons, said the 93's weren't actually SSPs but just standard LXs. I should be able to confirm that in the next few files...at least I hope so. Apparently my car was received on "91 Mar 28". Salesman, Ed Solkowski, sorry Ed. Next post, what happened once it went into RCMP hands.

No comments: